- We are a Parent Cooperative Preschool for children ages 2 years to 6 years.
- The morning program hours are 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- We can provide extended care from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm for an additional fee.
- Children need to have started toilet training and have all immunizations upto date.
- We are licensed for 24 children per day and maintain an adult to child ratio of 1:4.
- Our school is licensed through the State of California Department of Social Services (License #410503442).
- Village Nursery School admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational and admission policies.
- Village Nursery School offers a child-centered curriculum where the children learn through “hands-on”experiences with a variety of materials in their environment. Our free choice activities include project of the day, sand, water, playdough, blocks, art and reading. Outside, we have a beautiful, fenced-in playground with swings, climbing structure, slide, playhouse, and space to run.
- We offer Pre-K instruction for older children.
Fenced-in yard with an alarm on the gate